- This event has passed.
Pinpoint branches reopen for lobby access
July 8, 2020
We will be reopening our Milton and Lewisburg locations and welcoming back members in to our lobbies on July 8, 2020!
We want to thank our members for the patience and flexibility they have shown over the past few months. As always, we want to ensure that we provide you with a safe environment to conduct your banking transactions. We will continue to take the following precautions:
- Employees will continue to wear masks and we ask that all members coming in to the branch also wear masks.
- Members will be let in by an employee after being identified without a mask.
- We ask that all members practice social distancing, floor signage has been added to the lobby to assist you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in our lobby and in our offices.
- Member and Employee touchpoints will be sanitized regularly.
- Protective barriers have been added at our lobby windows and in our offices.
While we are managing the number of members in our branch lobby for necessary transactions, we strongly encourage you to continue to use online and mobile banking, self-service teller, our ATM as well as our drive up and night depository whenever possible. If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or have been exposed or potentially-exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you protect our employees and your fellow members, by utilizing drive up or mobile service options. We will do our best to accommodate all situations in a timely manner but longer wait times may be necessary in order to properly sanitize between members.